♥ Through it all,
Saturday, May 30, 2009 1:32 AM
Hoildays! As Will Missing some of uS...


♥
Yo Happy that hoildays are here? I am! But missing some of our friends ... Hope to see them soon! I miss some of the friends in Towner Garden ... Hah ...

I will go there again if there's a chance , its so fun playing there! There's even swing at the playground there XD . The School is colourful lols . We spend 2 days there. On the 2nd day we have gift exchanging time . i gave a book to my buddy. And i got a small size hand-made notebook back . Quite nice :D .

I have something to say but some of you will laugh =.=" . Should I say? Ok lah I say . I am gonna sing a song and post it on youtube! Once I post it I will give you the link . And leave comments lol .



Yours truly,

With love♥


Your profile here :D


With Loves,

Elmo
Spongebob

Write Anything you love , here!:D


Materialistic,

Click for my wishlist!

  • That CD
  • Elmo Plushie
  • Spongebob Plushie


  • Scream Love,

    I Love You.