♥ Through it all,
Wednesday, July 8, 2009 1:00 AM
Tired , PekChek sia . ~


♥
Hey , Gonna blog now ... Yea , quite boring these day uh
Will die out of boredom lol .
Wonderland Online now my Level is 46 must quickly go to 50 lurh .
So can go to Sea animal instance o.o
Elin amity going no more , must add lurhs .
But got nothing to add amity uh , si bei pekchek .
Anyone plays wonderland and can spare me some things that can raise amity ?
I'ma lookin' for one o.o
Uh , This Saturday free NE Show for P5 yays lol , I am P5 lurhs .
Wonder what the colour of shirt might be uh .
Like dealth lol , H1N1 case i think gonna be 2000+ next week , for sure uh .
PekChek PekChek , So fannnnnn !
Friday got spelling still must leanr don't feeling like lol .
Today my turn to cook for my dad and mum , Lols .
I sure they say ' VERY BAD COOKING SKILL YOU HAVE ' xD .
Lol if they really say that I happy ,
Cus ,
Mum surely wont let me cook again lurhs later they got stomach pain pain uh !
Lols , plucking ' Dou Ya ' now lol .
Uhh uh ,, I go toilet first need to peeeeee .
1 minutes later ...
Backiie .
Tired lurhs uh byees .
Bye bye :D





Yours truly,

With love♥


Your profile here :D


With Loves,

Elmo
Spongebob

Write Anything you love , here!:D


Materialistic,

Click for my wishlist!

  • That CD
  • Elmo Plushie
  • Spongebob Plushie


  • Scream Love,

    I Love You.