♥ Through it all,
Thursday, September 3, 2009 8:26 AM
Lalala ... TT in the same time .


♥
TT So sad uhhs .
Exam marks suddenly drop from the sky till the ground lol .
Not really maybe about 10m away fromt the ground ?
Lol my english damn lan sia .
Maths , improve abit uhhs . okok lol .
Chinese , normal easy but dunno why still only get 70+
Higher chinese ... Improve alot uh .
26 and a half / 50 jump till 35 and a half / 50 o.o
Science , don't talk about it .
Cus , teacher haven give us the paper .
Comfirm is fail or just pass .
P6 even if my mother don't hire a tuition teacher for me I sure go beg for one .
Marks so lan already if next 6/2 still ok if go 6/3 very shameful uhhs .
Every year 1st class later P6 drop till last class mother uh , comfirm kill me .
Btw , goood news for me :)
My dad sucessed in the taxi interview ~
But still nid to study to drive taxi nid wait till ...
NEXT YEAR .
Next time go out just take a free taxi ride .
Woo hoo then go school come back home no nid walk le
I walk for 5 years already the route TT
TT TT TT AAA my english marks is soooo ..
LAN = BADDDDDDD
Okokok lah , I will end this passage now lorhhs .P4 maths teacher Mrs Sim o.o
I miss her !!!
Okok byeeeeees .



Yours truly,

With love♥


Your profile here :D


With Loves,

Elmo
Spongebob

Write Anything you love , here!:D


Materialistic,

Click for my wishlist!

  • That CD
  • Elmo Plushie
  • Spongebob Plushie


  • Scream Love,

    I Love You.